Okay so a long while bag I posted the above picture to my Instagram (@aNgeliic_Hheart), and said that I would post the recipe real soon, well, that day has finally come! ☺
Honestly, I just winged the proportions, but after making it a couple of times I know what is enough for me. My husband is not interested in salad, hahah!
- Spaghetti (as much as you like or a bunch)
- Kale or lettuce
- Mushrooms/ or Paw Paw (I vary these two)
- Tuna (spicy/ chilly)
- Balsamic Dressing
- Boil Spaghetti in salty water till its Al-Dante
- Scatter your lettuce or kale leaves on a plate
- Add avocado, mushrooms, beetroot around the leaves, keep center empty
- Add the Spaghetti in the center, after it had time to cool from boiling, keep warm
- Drizzle with balsamic dressing
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
- Lastly add the Chilly Tuna on top of the Spaghetti
- Enjoy the healthy yet delicious salad
This salad is really yummy, and I hope you give it a try!