Tuna-Avo, Spaghetti Salad: Recipe




Hello,

Okay so a long while bag I posted the above picture to my Instagram (@aNgeliic_Hheart), and said that I would post the recipe real soon, well, that day has finally come! ☺
Honestly, I just winged the proportions, but after making it a couple of times I know what is enough for me. My husband is not interested in salad, hahah!
Ingredients:

  • Spaghetti (as much as you like or a bunch)
  • Kale or lettuce
  • Avocado
  • Mushrooms/ or Paw Paw (I vary these two) 
  • Beetroot
  • Tuna (spicy/ chilly) 
  • Balsamic Dressing
  • Salt 
  • Pepper 
Steps:
  1. Boil Spaghetti in salty water till its Al-Dante
  2. Scatter your lettuce or kale leaves on a plate
  3. Add avocado, mushrooms, beetroot around the leaves, keep center empty
  4. Add the Spaghetti in the center, after it had time to cool from boiling, keep warm
  5. Drizzle with balsamic dressing
  6. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
  7. Lastly add the Chilly Tuna on top of the Spaghetti
  8. Enjoy the healthy yet delicious salad 
This salad is really yummy, and I hope you give it a try! 

Nano Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hijab

Best Face Mask ever!

Terracotta Snake bite!