Sunday, November 22, 2015

OOTD - Aztec Dreams

OOTD - Aztec Dreams


Warehouse cowboy jacket
52 AUD - warehouse.co.uk


Long chiffon skirt
55 AUD - ilovemodesty.com


Glamorous
31 AUD - glamorous.com



Topshop tan handbag
97 AUD - topshop.com



NAKAMOL golden bracelet
29 AUD - lastcall.com


Marble ring
hardtofind.com.au


Mulberry woven scarve
690 AUD - mulberry.com


H M belt
27 AUD - hm.com


Marc Jacobs vintage fragrance
150 AUD - harrods.com




So, while I couldn't take any OOTD pictures, that would not stop me from sharing what I wore and how. Today I was feeling Boho vibes, as well as spring vibes, so I put together this outfit to translate what I was feeling into an outfit. I felt so comfortable and confident in my outfit, and as a result I had a fantastic day, it was so full on that I didn't get a chance to snap it. I do plan on wearing it again and taking pictures this time, just to show you guys the final look on me. 

Share what you wore with me! 


Till next time!


XOXO

Nano

No comments:

Post a Comment